April 12, 2011

News - Due Dates and Such

April 12, 2011
So. . .
We are expecting a baby!

I'm sure all of you knew that by now, but the due date is coming up, and fast!
Little baby Mason will be here in approximately 7 weeks! Can you believe it?!!
There is so much to be done and so little time remaining.

Me and my new recruit, a.k.a. my amazing husband, have been working hard to keep up with the business that has been coming in. I am way beyond thrilled with how busy Cantaloupe Corner has been! We are t-shirt printing maniacs!

I've been having way too much fun with all of this, but it is time to be a responsible mommy and start thinking about the new addition that is coming our way. He needs some cute clothes made and some projects finished for his room and. . . well, I have so many things I want to make for him.

We have finally decided on a maternity leave date. Our last day of business will be April 30th. After April 30th we will only be taking special requests so please get your orders in before then so you can get your birthday shirts, gifts, and summer tees in time.

I don't know yet how long we will have the shop closed, but my adorable hubby has volunteered to help me get the shop up and running as soon as possible after the baby is born. I'm not sure how crazy it will be around here with 3 kids (eeek!) I can't believe we are going to have 3 boys! This place is going to be a mad house.  Please pray that I can keep my sanity. 



We have some great new ideas and fabulous new designs we are working on to introduce when we come back. I've been holding on to some of my FAVORITE designs yet! You are not going to want to miss it!


In the mean time I will still be posting the latest and greatest from our adventures here on the blog. I have some more exciting nutritional tips and tutorials coming.


Only 18 days left! So get your orders in now!

If you have a birthday boy or girl that will need a t-shirt this summer, please get your order in so I can make them. Thanks!!






See more ink-free designs in our Cantaloupe Corner shop.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 fabulous people said. . .:

 
Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios